Overview of TOGAF® 9 Certification Exam Preparation
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) is widely recognised and adopted as the leading framework for enterprise architecture by many organisations worldwide. Being certified in TOGAF® 9 demonstrates that you have a solid understanding of the framework and its principles.
The TOGAF® 9 exam assesses candidates' abilities to become experts in combining business structure and IT goals to enable their overall operation and the knowledge of many aspects such as TOGAF® 9 basic principles, building block concepts, major deliverables of the ADM cycle, TOGAF® reference models, and business scenario-based questions that apply to every topic you learn in real life.
*Please note that, zoom webinar link will be sent to individual emails after registration
Attend this session to increase your chances of passing the exam!
What we will cover:
- Refresh the TOGAF® 9 topics
- Practice the selected exam questions
- Learn about the exam tips
- Conversion to the NEW TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition
- Free for ATD Students who have attended TOGAF® 9 course
- USD 50 for Non-ATD TOGAF® 9 Students