PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Exam Preparation
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
Duration: 4 Days
Credits: This course qualifies for 30 Contact Hours of formal project management education, satisfying the Project Management Institute PMI-RMP Exam requirement, and 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for PMP credential holders under Project Management Institute (PMI) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program Category A.
Formal Examination: PMI-RMP
Demonstrate Your Skill and Competence in the Specialized Area of Project Risk Management
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) recognizes the importance and unique qualifications needed to be a project risk management professional, and has created the PMI-RMP credential to validate the applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience in the specialized knowledge area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
The PMI-RMP Exam Preparation program is a structured in-depth review of project risk, and risk management standard practices. Delivered by certified instructors in a combination of subject matter discussion and tricks of the trade, it is geared towards preparing professionals for the PMI-RMP certification exam. Becoming a certified Risk Management Professional will help to accelerate your career and immediately improve your contribution to projects in any industry.
At the end of this action-based workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain project risk-related concepts, terms and principles.
- Use a proven and practical risk management framework aligned to the PMI Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Describe how to manage project risk throughout project life cycle by assessing and identifing risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities
- Plan contingency strategies, devise fallback plans, identify triggers or early warning signs.
- Monitor and report on risk statues, perform risk re-assessment and audits.
This course is perfect for senior managers, project managers, team leaders, and any other project stakeholders seeking to implement consistent, well-balanced risk management programs in a cost-effective manner, using proven industry techniques.