ITIL4® Foundation Certification
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
- With Exam Fee
Duration: 4 Days (9am to 5pm)
Certification: AXELOS, ITIL4® Foundation Certificate.
Assessment: 40 multiple choice questions within 60 minutes. The passing grade is 65%.
The first step in gaining ITIL certification and furthering your IT Service Management career.
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation certification can help those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework, who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management and IT professionals or others working within an organization.
ITIL 4 Foundation equips candidates with:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services.
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4.
- The four dimensions of Service Management.
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value.
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
ITIL 4 Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
ITIL 4 continues to support the ITSM community while expanding to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world, guiding how IT interfaces with, and leads the wider business strategy.
With Exam Fee
To find out more information on this course with exam fee, please visit this page