ITIL4® Managing Professional Certification
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
- With Exam Fee
Duration: 5 Days (9am – 5pm)
Prerequisites: ITIL Expert v3, or 17 credits attained from the ITILv3 Certification Scheme
Certification: AXELOS, ITIL4® Managing Professional Certificate
Assessment: 40 multiple choice questions within 90 minutes. The passing grade is 70%.
Upgrade yourself with the latest Service Management guidance for the digital service economy.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition course is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certification.
This course will provide information on key elements of ITIL 4 Specialist modules from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certification. This course will also provide an introduction and cover the key concepts found in ITIL 4 Foundation.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional covers a broad range of competencies, including:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: to provide an understanding of the common language and key concepts.
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): demonstrate how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools.
- Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): design and manage all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
- High Velocity IT (HVIT): demonstrate the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): design and implement a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
Re-certification from ITIL v3 Expert to ITIL 4 Managing Professional gives professionals:
- Latest guidance on ITIL and IT Service Management.
- The ability to continue the learning and certification journey when the scheme changes.
- The knowledge needed to begin changing the way they and their teams work.
With Exam Fee
If you wish to find out more on this course with the exam fee, please visit this page