ITIL4® Managing Professional Certification
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
Duration: 5 Days (9am – 5pm)
Prerequisites: ITIL Expert v3, or 17 credits attained from the ITILv3 Certification Scheme
Certification: AXELOS, ITIL4® Managing Professional Certificate
Assessment: 40 multiple choice questions within 90 minutes. The passing grade is 70%.
Upgrade yourself with the latest Service Management guidance for the digital service economy.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition course is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certification.
This course will provide information on key elements of ITIL 4 Specialist modules from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certification. This course will also provide an introduction and cover the key concepts found in ITIL 4 Foundation.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional covers a broad range of competencies, including:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: to provide an understanding of the common language and key concepts.
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): demonstrate how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools.
- Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): design and manage all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
- High Velocity IT (HVIT): demonstrate the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): design and implement a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
Re-certification from ITIL v3 Expert to ITIL 4 Managing Professional gives professionals:
- Latest guidance on ITIL and IT Service Management.
- The ability to continue the learning and certification journey when the scheme changes.
- The knowledge needed to begin changing the way they and their teams work.