Architecting Software with OOAD & UML (ASOOAD)
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
- With Exam Fee
Duration: 3 Days (9am to 5pm)
Certification: Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Architecting Software using Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
Assessment: 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes. The passing grade
Architecting Software with OOAD using UML (ASOOAD) is an intensive course (25% class presentations and 75% hands-on sessions) designed to supply the participants with key fundamentals in software architecture via appropriate adoption and application of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques.
It features end-to-end real-life business scenarios in order to expose participants to seven highly practical modelling techniques and approaches in architecting software based on the 14 UML notations. Participants will be guided through a series of workshops corresponding to each software development stage to account for end-to-end traceability in its lifecycle.
Upon completion of this course participants would:
- Have tangible IT architecture Return On Investment (ITA-RoI) modelling techniques for any IT initiatives, allowing stakeholders to identify, justify and convey positive technology values to the business.
- Appreciate how IT can help to maximise business values, profits and boost productivity, deliver strategic advantages as well as translate significant values to both business operations and stakeholders.
- Understand the IT Architecture management structure and how it can be transformed into value centric initiative.
- Produce accurate Business Requirements artifacts that will serve as a common communication platform for IT initiatives that target multiple stakeholders from both Business and IT teams involved in defining the IT project.
- Have a high-level IT governance overview as a critical success factor for any IT Architecture adoption.
Architecting Software with OOAD using UML (ASOOAD) is for anyone who is involved or interested in the software development lifecycle (from gathering user requirements, system design, software development, software testing, system implementation to system deployment).
- IT/Project Managers.
- Business Analysts, System Analysts.
- IT/Enterprise Architects (Business, Information, Infrastructure, Software, Solution).
- Software Testers, Software Quality Assurance.
- Software Engineers, Programmers.
- Database Administrators, Database Designers.
With Exam Fee
For more information on this course with the exam fee, please visit this page
Law Chun Chung
M-Mode Berhad, Malaysia
- KL 2015.8.12-14
“This training showed that diagram was more important and powerful to describe how a system works. I learned to apply important diagrams before missing out on something when implementing the system.”
Yuhasliza Mohd Yusoh
System Analyst, Road Transport Department, Malaysia
- KL 2015.11.11-13
Senior System Engineer, Mesiniaga, Malaysia
- KL 2015.11.11-13
“Great training. I learned to apply UML in future projects and evaluate which diagram is suitable.”