The world is transitioning into a post-digital era and the one-size-fits-all approach to digital interaction is becoming obsolete. Organisations must be able to capture and meet momentary market demands by fostering individualization and instant on-demand capabilities, and making sure they are providing unique experiences to the various client segments. It is a complete transformation to the organisation's culture, business, and operating model, especially for organisations that are being pressured to embrace environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices. To respond to these post-digital business changes, enterprise architecture and technology innovation professionals need to develop a collaborative approach and start planning their next course of action.
With the help of enterprise architecture discipline, this event will demonstrate a new approach to prepare organisations and their workforces for transition in the post-digital world.
Date: 25th July 2023 (Tue)
Time: 2.00pm-5.30pm (GMT+8)
- Noteworthy presentations related to the latest EA and ESG practices and advancements.
- Discussion on volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) planning to help organisations Identify and build context around their current and future state.
- Workforce competencies and skill expectations for the post-digital era
DOWNLOAD SLIDE DECKS:
EA - A Pivotal Role for ESG Strategy Print version by Hassan Ghanny
Reshaping our Digital Ecosystem by Aaron
- Learn how EA governance and assurance have changed to meet the democratised organisation and the transition from project to product.
- Identify how VUCA may affect the organisation and develop a strategic EA approach in response to the impact.
- Acquire the skills necessary to coordinate the business architecture efforts with the organisation's vision, strategy, and capabilities to create new business opportunities.
- Define business gaps and establish new business capabilities to optimise organisational value, using EA tool as leverage to communicating desired change and understanding actual change.
- Data Scientist
- IT Architect
- Cloud Architect
- Information/Data Architect
- Business Architect
- Infrastructure/Technology Architect
- Software/Application Architect
- Information Managers
- Technical Consultants
- Director or Vice President of Business Units
- PMO or Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Software Developers/Engineers
- System/Network Engineers
- Cloud/Datacenter Engineers
- Head of LOB (Line of Business)
- Integration Specialists
- Business Stakeholders who initiate IT Project
- Business Users involved in the IT project