- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
Duration: 4 Days
Prerequisites: CITA-F certification (highly recommended), lasa Associate – Business Technology Strategy certification (mandatory)
Certification: CITA-A Certified Infommation Technology Architect Associate level, by lasa
Assessment: CITA-A certification consists of two exams: BTS and Specialisation. The Software Specialisation exam is made up of 100 multiple choice questions to be proctored on the fourth day of this class. The passing grade is 70%.
The Software Architect has mastered the value, use, development and delivery of intensive systems.
They have developed skills in software development lifecycles, software engineering and software design. Software architect are responsible for the value generated from a particular software system of systems.
The course builds on the key skills and capabilities developed during the associate foundation courses. During the course you will explore software engineering and application development practices that distinguish you as a software architect. The program builds on the IT environment skills and design skills learned in the foundation courses.
The participant shall become competent in:
- Applying rigorous software design methodology that consistently yields the right level of technical design documentation and develop technical solutions that conform both to customer requirements and software development standards.
- Reviewing and optimising software designs based on rigorous understanding of costs and returns based on the business needs and wants.
- Recommending software architecture prioritisation through the project implementation process to demonstrates component selection and prototyping.
- Utilising understanding of industry software trends to innovate and provide new project/product ideas within the technology investment lifecycle and ensure software reusability.
- Communicating software design concepts in the business context to all levels of management in revealing the business values of the technology investment in the software system.
Software Architecture promises to open the door to career advancement for software and IT professional.
The above include:
System Analysts, IT Analysts, Web Analysts
Software Engineers, Software Designers
Project Leaders, Project Manager
Software Configuration Management personnel
Junior and Associate Software Architects
Technical Decision Makers
IT Management team members