PMI® Authorized Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparation
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
Duration: 5 Days
Credits: This course qualifies for 40 Contact Hours of formal project management education, satisfying the Project Management Institute (PMD PMP Exam requirement.
Formal Examination: PMP Exam
Build on Your Skills as a Professional Project Manager and Prepare to Pass the PMP® Exam
Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important globally recognized credential in the field of Project Management, administered by Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Passing the PMP exam and obtaining the PMP credential will certify your knowledge and experience so you can be more confident at work and more competitive in the job market and apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by PMI to manage projects.
This course addresses a common question asked by many organization and project managers: which project life cycle or approaches best fit for the project? Predictive or waterfall, iterative, incremental, agile or hybrid?
This intensive workshop uses accelerated learning to build your skills as a professional project manager and prepare you for the PMP exam. You will learn the concepts and principles of project management and the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques that will help you to be more effective in your work, and receive detailed test-taking tips and study strategies to help you to pass the PMP exam.
At the end of this intensive, accelerated learning workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain key concepts and terminology in project management.
- Determine the appropriate project methodology / methods, practices and governance structure.
- Define the vision and objectives of the project
- Identify project stakeholders and onboard the project team.
- Perform planning through closure of project phase and project.
- Execute the project work defined in the project plan.
- Keep the team and project on track with leadership and facilitation skills, performance tracking tools, and performance reports.
- Managing the changes in internal and external environment.
- Apply project management knowledge, skills and techniques in project context.
This course is designed for individuals:
- Who have on-the-job project management experience regardless their job role as a project manager.
- Who are not certified professionals.
- Who might or might not have received formal project management training