Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Course Info
- Course Overview
- Training Benefits
- Recommended For
Duration: 2 Days
Service Design is a discipline and an existing body of knowledge, which can dramatically improve the productivity and quality of services. Service Design provides a systematic and creative approach to meeting the rising expectations of your customers regarding the quality of services you provide.
A cornerstone of service design is the mapping of your customers’ journey. The customer journey map illustrates the steps that the customer goes through in engaging with you. Whether it be a product or a service, an online or face to face experience. The map takes an outside in view of your organization and focuses on the customers, experiences and emotions as she interacts with your organization through the various touchpoints. By mapping your customers journey, you can then design your desired customer experience, identify gaps in your current capabilities and thus take the necessary steps to achieve your customer journey goals.
This highly interactive and visual two day course will introduce the core concepts of Customer Centricity and Service Design. Participants will then learn the various elements of the customer journey and techniques to visualize it. Participants will also be exposed to gap analysis methods which allows for the identification of areas of improvement
Upon the completion of this course, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the core concepts of customer centricity and service re-design principle.
- Learn the various elements and techniques to visualize the customer journey map.
- Identify areas of improvement trough gap analysis methods that focuses on customers’ perspective.
Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) is recommended for professionals who are involved in the following roles:
- Customer Service / Customer Facing team.
- Service Designer / Business Analyst.
- Customer Experience (UI/UX) Designer.
- Business Process Analyst / System Analyst.
- Product / Service Development Professional.
- Enterprise Architect (Business, Information & Solution).