Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme (CITREP) was established by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) since 1996 with the objective to accelerate the development of emerging, critical and specialised infocomm skills to meet Singapore’s infocomm manpower needs.
Under CITREP II, IDA will partner training providers to develop and offer quality infocomm professional development technology courses in areas aligned to build local core of ICT professionals with Smart Nation capabilities.
Training courses and certifications which impart knowledge and skills in the identified skill areas will be evaluated and endorsed under CITREP II. Self-sponsored trainees and organisations sponsoring their employees in these endorsed courses and certifications can apply for CITREP II funding support.
The CITREP+ programme supports the following courses:
To be eligible for CITREP+ funding, the course attendant must be a Singapore citizen.(Whether organisation-sponsored or self-sponsored).
If your training is sponsored by an organization, that organization must be:
- Incorporated or registered in Singapore.
- Not a local government agency.
- Not an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL).
- Have a working ICMS organisation account .
- CITREP+ operates on a post-course, post-certification claims basis, which means applicants or their sponsoring organizations must first foot the training bill, and then claim for funding later.
- All funding applicants or their sponsoring organizations must first apply for an account on the Infocomm Competency Management System (ICMS) if they have not done so.Please click here to access ICMS or to apply for an account.
- Applicants for funding must be made on ICMS online, within 3 months of the completion date of the certification exam.
- To apply for ICMS account or access it, self-sponsored applicants must have a valid SingPass ID. You can apply for one here.
- Within 5 days of submitting the online claim on ICMS, applicants must furnish supporting documents.
ATD Solution will support you in all the relevant documents needed to make your claim:
- Photocopy of trainee’s NRIC.
- Copies of Invoice(s) and Official Receipt(s) issued by the Course Provider for the Course and/or Certification Examination Fees paid by the Applicant. (In SGD)
- Daily attendance sheet signed by the trainee or a Letter issued by the Course Provider certifying the completion of classroom training duration
- Certificate of Course Completion/Achievement confirming the minimum 75% training attendance.
- Examination Score Report and Certificate of Achievement for the endorsed certification issued by the Certificate Awarding Body (if the endorsed course leads to a certification); or,
- Assessment Result (if the endorsed course does not lead to any certification)
ATD Solution would do its best to prepare applicants to sit for and pass the certification exams. However, ATD Solution cannot be responsible for any portion of course fees that applicants have failed to secure funding for, whether it is due to not achieving minimum attendance, failing to certify, or some other reasons having to do with eligibility. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves of their confidence to secure funding, and to study eligibility criteria carefully before registering and commencing classes.