Digital EA Agility with Enterprise Architecture
The current Digital landscape has open up new markets and business models. Traditional companies now have to compete for market share with these new businesses. One tried and tested form to such challenges is Digital Enterprise Agility where the business or organisation can respond rapidly to change by adapting technology adoption to meet the challenges and new business needs.
Digital Enterprise Agility can be realised with the adoption of a disciplined Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategy that is based on collaboration, enablement, and streamlining the flow of work that are the key to EA success. Through these disciplined strategies it will be able to produce light-weight, yet still sufficient artefacts that will give visibility and insight to the business – technology adoption landscape which are the key to the success.
This workshop explores both the success factors and failure factors surrounding EA and the strategies for a lean/agile approach with EA.
- Discover the Perpetual EA Management in a nutshell
- Develop an EA approach, practice and strategies and capabilities for Digital Enterprise Agility
- Identify Business moments through Customer Journey Mapping approach
- Improve interactions between the Business and IT and redefining roles within Business and IT.
- Enterprise Architects (Business, Software, Infrastructure, Information and Solution)
- Business Units Leads or Managers
- Business, System, Process Analyst
- Business or Marketing Strategy Development
|2.00pm||EA Workshop: Digital Enterprise Agility with Enterprise Architecture|
|4.30pm||End of workshop / Tea Break / Start of registration for AGM|
|5.00pm||Start of AGM|
|6.00pm||End of Programme|
Discover the key to successful Enterprise Architecture (EA) as we develop Digital Enterprise Agility with the adoption of a disciplined EA strategy.
Join us at the workshop and gain insights to adopting a lean and agile approach with EA.
As seats are limited, do register HERE now!