CITREP+ funding for selected EA Certification Training Programmes
Funding Period: 19th October to 31st March 2019
MR Code: CITREP+/FY18/MR/18-03/729
CITREP+ is programme under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) – an initiative of SkillFuture, driven by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and in partnership with strategic partners; Workforce Singapore (WSG) and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as well as collaboration with industry partners and hiring employers. TeSA offers various programmes to support professionals to upgrade and acquire new infocomm technology (ICT) skills and domain knowledge that are in demand, and to stay competitive and meet the challenges of the fast-moving digital landscape.
Through continous upskilling, fresh professionals and mid-career professionals can acquire or enhance technical skills sets which will enable them to remain relevant and productive in their careers.
To build a strong core of specialised local ICT professionals with digital capabilities, CITREP+ is now expanded to support entry-level professional since 2010 to build specialised ICT skills through broad-based training courses and certifications.
IMDA will work with training providers to curate and offer quality infocomm professional development technology courses and professional certifications that impart knowledge and skills in relevant areas, to develop a skilled pool of ICT professionals for a digital economy.
CITREP+ ENDORSED CERTIFICATIONS
Architecture Skillset & Competency :
- IASA Foundation Certified
- Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Architecting Software Using Object Oriented Analysis & Design (Architecting Software with Object Oriented Analysis and Design Training)
- Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Aligning IT with Business (Business IT Architecture Fundamental Training)
- Associate Certificate in Business Technology Strategy (Business Technology Strategy training)
- Associate Certificate in Information Architecture (Information Architecture training)
- Associate Certificate in Infrastructure Architecture (Infrastructure Architecture training)
- Associate Certificate in Solution Architecture (Solution Architecture training)
- Associate Certificate in Business Architecture (Business Architecture training)
Architecture Framework and Notation:
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
* Subject to terms and conditions. The trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination. Trainee also must meet the minimum 75% attendance of the training course as per endorsed roadmap.
Please visit www.idma.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- *The trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination.
- *Meet the minimum 75% attendance of the training course as per endorsed roadmap.
- Please visit www.idma.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
MR Code: CITREP+/FY18/MR/18-03/729