*Up to 90% course funding support available for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
Valid for courses and examinations commencing on or before 31 March 2018.
CITREP+ supports local professionals in keeping pace with technology shifts through continuous and proactive training. Through continuous up-skilling, fresh professionals and mid-career professionals may acquire or enhance technical skills sets which will enable them to remain relevant and productive in their careers.
Course/Certification Name available for CITREP+ funding programme:
- TOGAF 9.1 Foundation & Certified
Funding Period: 29/09/2017 to 31/03/2018
- IASA Foundation Certified / Architecture Core
Funding Period: 26/10/2017 to 31/03/2018
For more information, please visit http://www.imda.gov.sg/citrep
* Subject to terms and conditions. The trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination.
Please visit www.idma.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for CITREP II funding, the course attendant must be a Singapore citizen.
(Whether organisation-sponsored or self-sponsored)
If your training is sponsored by an organization, that organization must be:
- Incorporated or registered in Singapore
- Not a local government agency
- Not an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL)
- Have a working ICMS organisation account