Pn. Norsyidah Binti Mat Saat @ Abas
Ketua Penolong Pengarah Kanan
Bahagian Penyelidikan Pengurusan, MAMPU
Norsyidah is an Administrative and Diplomatic Officer, currently attached as Senior Principal Assistant Director in Management Research Division, Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU), Prime Minister’s Department. She is also an active member of Enterprise Architecture core team for the Public Sector 1GovEA project and a member of IASA Global. She has 13 years of experience working in public sector since appointment in 2004.
Prior to joining civil service, she has worked in a finance institution as a Project Management Office (PMO) for its e-channels and as a marketing executive in a consulting firm. Her background is in Management Information System as she graduated for her bachelor degree from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and later pursue study in the same field in National University of Malaysia (UKM).
She is married to a wonderful husband and blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl.
- Five years experience in public sector recruitment while serving for the Public Service Commission of Malaysia.
- Published a paper indexed in IEEE, “Assessing suitability of candidates for selection using candidates’ profiling” in the International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, ICEEI 2011.
- Five years experience as a management auditor under the Public Sector’s Star Rating Assessment and contributed to the design of new Star Rating Index.
- Currently assigned to a role as Head of Business Domain for EA core team of MAMPU and involved actively in the design of EA2B MAMPU.
- She has certification of EA in:
- Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Aligning IT with Business
- CITA-Associate Business Technology Strategy
- CITA-Foundation (IT Architecture Core)
- CITA-Associate Business Architecture
- Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Architecting Software using Object-Oriented Analysis and Design