In today’s world of ever-accelerating innovation, nimble challenges spring up and disrupt business overnight. Keeping pace with technology to provide a competitive edge and ensuring long-term market relevance can be a daunting task. Digital Enterprise Architecture (EA) helps bridge the digital gap between strategies and realisation in order to drive business goals and achieve long-term sustainable success with Digital Transformation.
Business and IT leaders are required to make strategic decision to embrace the power of digital technology as its integral to the success of every aspect of the organisation, and as well to have a comprehensive capability and competency development plan to equip people within the organisation with the ability to perform all the necessary tasks required with the relevant skills, knowledge, attitude, experiences and qualifications.
Attend this seminar to explore how you can leverage and deepen your insights on Digital EA.
- Overcome new challenges for the Digital Business Transformation.
- Methodology – How to implementation a Digital Business
- Competency requirement for the transformation process
- Case studies on enterprises have adopted a successful transition toward digital maturity
- Training Need Analysis for organisations
• Middle Management to Senior Management (i.e. CTO, CIO Vice Presidents, Head of IT and Directors)
• Enterprise Architects (i.e. Software, Infrastructure, Business and Information)
• Professionals involving in IT Governance, Strategy, Transformation
• Human Resource Managers and Talent Management Managers
2.00pm : Registration
2.30pm : ATD Introduction
2.45pm : Digital Business Transformation through Enterprise Architecture
3.30pm : Tea Break
4.00pm : Competency requirement for the Digital Transformation Journey
4.45pm : Activity – Training Need Analysis for organisations
5.30pm : Q&A
Mr Aaron Tan Dani
Chief Architect of Digital
Enterprise Architecture Office of ATD Solution,
Chairman of Iasa Asia Pacific
Aaron Tan has a strong passion and belief in driving Digital Transformation by establishing Digital EA as a culture. He is an IASA Accredited Trainer in the field of IT Architecture and is the Co-Author of IT Architecture Body of Knowledge (ITABoK).Aaron is also an Open Group Accredited Trainer in the field of Enterprise Architecture (EA) Framework on TOGAF 9.1 course and he has been teaching TOGAF 9.1 actively and assisting both the enterprise companies and government agencies in embarking into the Digital EA Journey.