Making Standards and EA Work for Digital Transformation
ATD Solution makes available the latest version of the ArchiMate®, with a series of announcements and events to take place in the months of April and May. Join us in the Official Launch sessions to discover the practical applications for the new standard, as well as its relevance for business modeling and Digital Business Transformation support.
- ArchiMate® 3 – New features and practical use cases of the ArchiMate 3 Standard, an EA modeling language.
- TOGAF® 9.1 and ArchiMate® – Understand the concepts for modeling Digital Enterprise Architectures and pursue global standards for Enterprise Architecture that are highly relevant to all industries.
- Professional Development – Discover the skills and experience required for an Enterprise Architect role in a digital transformation world.
What is The Open Group ArchiMate® 3 ?
It is an open universal modelling language for Enterprise Architecture supported by many tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate® 3 presents in an unambiguous way standardised EA diagrams can be created to visually, describe and analyse the various architecture domains and their dependencies and relationships.
The latest evolution of the standard continues to improve collaboration across multiple functions including strategists and business executives, enterprise and business architects, portfolio and project managers, information and applications architects, technology stakeholders and solutions architects. New features in the specification include:
- Elements for modeling enterprises at a strategic level, including mapping capabilities, resources and outcomes
- Modeling support for physical materials and equipment
- Improved consistency and structure within the language
- Improved usability and alignment with other standards, such as TOGAF®, BPMN, UML and BMM
Malaysia Launching Session
Friday, 21 April, 3.00pm – 5.30pm
ATD Solution (Malaysia Office)
No. 51-11, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Complimentary by RSVP
Tel: (603) 2288 1680 / (603) 2288 1681