Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Range Salary: IDR 15.000.000 – 20.000.000
- Manage and work with a team of Enterprise Architecture (EA) consultants in the entire project life cycle based on TOGAF, ArchiMate and Iasa ITABoK skillsets.
- Track and manage each phase of the EA development phases and ensure all deliverables are met.
- Manage resource availabilities
- Manage customer’s expectations and provide excellent customer service relationship.
- Present details and summary of progress report to customer and internal team.
- Coordinate and work with partners, principals, external consultants and internal teams.
- Responsible and accountable for the scope, schedule and resources of the project team deliverables.
- Report and manage the financial aspect of the project.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having PMP or Prince2 or equivalent recognized project management certification is an absolute mandatory.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills in English.
- Possess well-written and accurate documentation skillsets, and is capable of presenting information on both business and technical subjects in a concise and measured manner.
- Having attention to details and produce quality outputs.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as Project manager in Consulting engagement in the client environment.
- Proactive, independent and exercise initiative to drive team spirits and motivations.
- Possess good leadership quality and a drive for excellence results.
- Able to cope with workloads in a fast paced environment.
- You must possess an excellent inter-personal skills and strong EQ.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office applications, Project Management applications and other related supporting applications.
- Possess passion to learn/re-learn and be actively involved in the management of high profile consultation provided
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture is not necessary, as training will be provided.
- Willing to travel frequently around Asia Pacific
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Ms. Anisa at +62082114164625