Position: Enterprise Architecture Consultant
Domain: Business/Data/Application/Technology/Solution Architects
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The role of EA Consultant will be accountable for the development of Enterprise Architecture as a Culture for the clients in defining the transition architecture roadmaps to realize the Capabilities Increment for one or more architecture domain focus areas. The role will need to understand the enterprise implications of architecture requirements based on TOGAF ADM and ArchiMate guiding principles and also to develop various Viewpoints in Business Architecture Layer, Application Architecture Layer and Technology Architecture Layer that are aligned with Motivation, Core and Implementation & Deployment Layer. There are immediate positions available in the area of Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Technology Architecture and Solution Architecture under our ATD Digital Enterprise Architecture Consulting Services.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree or higher from a reputable universities
- Possess minimum 2 to 4 years enterprise experiences in business and technology context and at least 2 years project consulting experiences.
- Experience, knowledge and exposure to TOGAF, IASA certification paths and Archimate is highly recommended. Credit will be given to those with practical, hands on knowledge/ experience in these areas
- Good written, communication and presentation skills in English. More credit will be given for those with good written, communication and presentation skills in Malay and/or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Passionate and possess a strong business acumen and have a strategic thinking abilities on business technology impacts.
- Ability to articulate information to various organization levels (from C-level to end users).
- Ability to Think Technical/Technology but Speak and Write Business language.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Develops partnerships and relationship with key stakeholders, excellent team players and results oriented.
- You must possess an excellent inter-personal skills and strong EQ.
- An absolute mandatory to possess well-written and accurate documentation skillsets, and is capable of presenting information or conducting workshops on both business and technical subjects in a concise and measured manner.
- Possess strong passion to learn/re-learn and be actively involved in high profile consultation engagements.
- Willing to travel frequently around Asia Pacific.
- 2 years contract with the chance to be converted as Full Time Employee.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Mr. Aaron at +6012-2338867