Position: Associate Consultant
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The role of Associate Consultant (Business Analyst) will be accountable for the development and population of the Enterprise Architecture’s artefacts inside the repository to establish Digital Enterprise Architecture as a Culture for the clients. The job will include capturing information from clients into EA artefacts which covers the entire enterprise architecture domains (Business, Data, Application and Technology), and defining potential improvement of client’s enterprise landscape through the development of Architecture roadmap and implementation strategies. This role will require good skillsets in information gathering/verification, modelling, analytical and idea articulation abilities and a good command of written/presentation skills.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree or higher from a reputable universities.
- Possess minimum 3 years enterprise modeling experiences such as BPMN and/or UML and at least 1 year performing the roles of business/system analyst.
- Develop partnerships and relationship with key stakeholders, nurture strong teams, excellent team players and results oriented.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills in English. More credit will be given for those with good written, communication and presentation skills in Malay and/or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Possess well-written and accurate documentation skillsets, and is capable of presenting information on both business and technical subjects in a concise and measured manner.
- Passionate and possess a strong business acumen and have a strategic thinking abilities on business technology impacts.
- Ability to Think Technical/Technology but Speak and Write Business language.
- You must possess an excellent inter-personal skills and strong EQ.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be able to speak in fluent English as the mandatory requirement.
- Willing to travel frequently around Asia Pacific.
- Possess passion to learn/re-learn and be actively involved in high profile consultation engagements.
- Knowledge/exposure in Enterprise Architecture is recommended but not necessary, as training will be provided.
- 2 years contract with the chance to be converted as Full Time Employee.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Mr. Aaron at +6012-2338867