Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Range Salary: IDR 10.000.000 – 20.000.000
The role of Associate Consultant (Business Analyst) will be accountable for the development and population of the Enterprise Architecture’s artefacts inside the repository to establish Digital Enterprise Architecture as a Culture for the clients. The job will include in defining the transition architecture roadmaps to realize the Enterprise Capabilities Increment for one or more architecture domain focus BDAT areas such as Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Data Architecture and Technology Architecture. The role will require a deep understanding in modeling the enterprise with analytical ability and command a good writing/documentation skillsets in regards to the TOGAF Architecture Development Method and the ArchiMate Modeling Language as guiding principles under our ATD Consulting Services.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree or higher from a reputable universities.
- Possess minimum 3 years enterprise modeling experiences such as BPMN and/or UML and at least 1 year performing the roles of business/system analyst.
- Develop partnerships and relationship with key stakeholders, nurture strong teams, excellent team players and results oriented.
- Possess well-written and accurate documentation skillsets, and is capable of presenting information on both business and technical subjects in a concise and measured manner.
- Passionate and possess a strong business acumen and have a strategic thinking abilities on business technology impacts.
- Ability to Think Technical/Technology but Speak and Write Business language.
- You must possess an excellent inter-personal skills and strong EQ.
- Applicants must be able to speak in fluent English as the mandatory requirement.
- Possess passion to learn/re-learn and be actively involved in the management of high profile consultation provided.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture is not necessary, as training will be provided.
- Willing to travel frequently around Asia Pacific.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please submit your resume to : email@example.com
For more information, please contact Ms. Anisa at +62082114164625