Duration: 7 Hours
Prerequisites: To take this course, you must be a TOGAF® 9 certified (Level 2).
Certification: TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
Assessment: TOGAF® Essentials 2018 Simple multiple-choice question format 20 questions/30 minutes
TOGAF® Essentials 2018
The purpose of the TOGAF® Essentials 2018 credential is to provide validation that individuals who have earned the credential have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the changes introduced to the TOGAF® Body of Knowledge in 2018.
The learning objectives for this credential therefore focus on knowledge and comprehension.
The Value of this Credential Individuals who earn this credential will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The changes to the structure of the TOGAF® standard and the importance of the TOGAF® Library
- The additions to the Business Architecture domain in the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes to the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the TOGAF® Content Framework and Metamodel in the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the security considerations that need to be addressed during application of the ADM
- Other significant changes made in the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
- Changes to the terms and definitions in the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2