Duration: 3 Days
Certification: Certificate of Fundamental Knowledge in IT Architecture.
Assessment: 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes. The passing grade is 80%.
Forthcoming Classes: ITAB is regularly scheduled in Indonesia. It is available by request in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
IT Architecture Bootcamp (ITAB) builds into the participants a strong foundation of critical rational skill sets in core architectural principles based on Iasa’s IT Architecture Body of Knowledge (ITABoK). The ITABok is a public archive of IT Architecture best practices, skills and knowledge developed from the experience of individual and corporate members of Iasa, the world’s largest association of IT Architecture professionals.
Using a mixed method of delivery with class presentations and group discussions, ITAB imbues a personal toolset of successful IT Architecture skills, fast tracking one’s professional career development. Ultimately, this course underlines the need for a holistic IT Architecture approach, skill requirements, and what an organisation should do during turbulent times.
At this time, no financial aid is available for ITAB training. However, since we are constantly working on new funding options it is a good idea to connect with us now for the timeliest update.
In 3 days you will get well-acquainted with all the important concepts of IT Architecture. Learn their jargon, then fit in and work effectively with Business and IT teams.
Become savvy in IT Architecture with the skill sets to:
- Perform IT Architecture Return on Investment (ITA-ROI) modelling on IT initiatives, which would allow stakeholders to identify, justify and convey positive technology values to the business.
- Maximise business values and profits and productivity with IT, and deliver strategic values to both business operations and stakeholders.
- Understand IT Architecture management structure and how it can be transformed into value-centric initiatives.
- Produce accurate Business Requirement artefacts for serving as a common communication platform for IT initiatives involving multiple stakeholders from both Business and IT teams.
- Incorporate high-level IT Governance overview as a critical success factor for any IT Architecture adoption.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
IT Architecture Bootcamp (ITAB) requires no prior knowledge of IT Architecture, so enrol to satisfy your curiosity about IT Architecture or to kick start a career in this field!
More specifically, ITAB is for those who are stakeholders in IT projects/initiatives from both IT and business sides. They include:
- All technology project stakeholders (IT and Business teams).
- Transformation Office team members.
- IT Consultants, Business Consultants.
- Those involved in preparing tenders (RFP, RFQ, and RFI).
- Project Management Office team members.
- IT/Project Managers.
For companies and individuals with in-house needs for ITAB training, we can organize customized classroom training sessions. Our instructors teach in English, but with the assistance of qualified translators, the training can be done in most languages. Please email email@example.com to get started.