Customer Journey Mapping course is based on the service re-design principle that provides a systematic and creative approach to meet the rising expectations of the customers regarding the quality of services that we provide. A cornerstone of service re-design is the understanding and mapping of our customers’ journey with us. The customer journey map illustrates the steps taken at any point in time that our customer goes through the engagement with us.
This highly interactive and visual two-day course will equip the participants with the core concepts of customer centricity and service re-design principle. Participants will learn the various elements of the customer journey and techniques to visualise it so that to understand their touch-points. Participants will also be exposed to the gap analysis methods in identifying areas of customer service improvement.
Financial aids are available for Customer Journey Map training at ATD Solution from the following agencies/organizations:
Malaysia – HRDF SBL: Eligibility: Must be a Singapore citizen. Covers up to 70% of course and exam fees, up to a maximum of S$2500. Click here for more details.
Upon the completion of this course, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the core concepts of customer centricity and service re-design principle.
- Learn the various elements and techniques to visualize the customer journey map.
- Identify areas of improvement trough gap analysis methods that focuses on customers’ perspective.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) is recommended for professionals who are involved in the following roles:
- Customer Service / Customer Facing team.
- Service Designer / Business Analyst.
- Customer Experience (UI/UX) Designer.
- Business Process Analyst / System Analyst.
- Product / Service Development Professional.
- Enterprise Architect (Business, Information & Solution).
CLASSROOM PHOTO: WORKSHOP
For companies and individuals with in-house training needs with certification, we can organize classroom training sessions with customized dates & venues. Our instructors teach in English, but with the assistance of qualified translators, the training can be done in most languages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.