Duration: 3 Days
Certification: COBIT®5 Foundation Certified
Assessment: A closed book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions in 40 minutes. The passing grade is 50%.
It is both fashionable and desirable for a professional in the field of IT security or enterprise governance to be intimately familiar with Enterprise Governance with COBIT® 5, a comprehensive framework for governance and management of IT assets by Iasca, utilising globally accepted principles, analytical tools, models and practices.
Participants will learn to use COBIT® 5 to support governance of IT by defining and aligning business goals with IT processes and goals. This way, by a balancing act between the realisation of benefits, exposure to risks and usage of resources, the true optimal business values of IT can be obtained.
The COBIT® 5 enterprise governance framework allows IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner across the enterprise, spanning the full end-to-end business and IT functional areas of responsibility and taking into account the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders.
In addition to this COBIT® 5 Foundation course, ATD Solution offers two higher levels of COBIT® 5 training:
- Assessor level: This training covers the utilisation of COBIT® 5 Process Assessment Model to assess an enterprise’s process capabilities. The COBIT® 5 Assessor Certified certification is awarded upon passing the COBIT® 5 Assessor exam.
- Implementation level: This training covers the implementation of COBIT® 5 to address business challenges, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios. The COBIT® 5 Implementation Certified certification is awarded upon passing the COBIT® 5 Implementation exam.
Financial aids are available for COBIT® 5 training at ATD Solution from the following agencies/organizations:
Singapore – CITREP+:
Eligibility: Must be a Singapore citizen. Covers up to 70% of exam fees only, up to a maximum of S$500. Click here for details.
Malaysia – MyProCert:
Eligibility: Must be a Malaysian citizen. This programme covers up to 70% of training cost. Click here for details.
Malaysia – 1MalaysiaGRIP
Eligibility: Must be a Malaysian citizen and gainfully employed by a company registered in Malaysia. Click here for details.
Note: More funding options are in the work. Stay tuned, or connect with us now for the timeliest update.
Participants will be armed with the knowledge to:
- Maintain high-quality information for the support of business decisions.
- Realise strategic goals and business benefits through effective and innovative use of IT.
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Manage IT-related risk at an acceptable level.
- Optimise the cost of IT services and technology.
- Assure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
For companies and individuals with in-house needs for COBIT® 5 training with certification, we can organize in-house classroom training sessions. Our instructors teach in English, but with the assistance of qualified translators, the training can be done in most languages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
MASTER CLASS – MASTERING SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE
If you are unconcerned with attaining certification, and would rather just be familiarised with COBIT® 5 in day-to-day functions, ATD Solution offers a 1-day Master Class in a classroom setting—it is a high-impact, power-learning introduction to (or refresher of) key COBIT® 5 concepts.
Master Classes and Online primers are not regularly scheduled training options. Please check the detailed course pages for schedules, or use the notification form above to turn on auto-notification of classes.
Note: This 1-day class is not an adequate preparation for passing the certification exam.