Duration: 3 Days
Certification: Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Architecting Software using Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
Assessment: 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes. The passing grade is 80%.
Architecting Software with OOAD using UML (ASOOAD) is an intensive course (25% class presentations and 75% hands-on sessions) designed to supply the participants with key fundamentals in software architecture via appropriate adoption and application of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques.
It features end-to-end real-life business scenarios in order to expose participants to seven highly practical modelling techniques and approaches in architecting software based on the 14 UML notations. Participants will be guided through a series of workshops corresponding to each software development stage to account for end-to-end traceability in its lifecycle.
Financial aids are available for BITAF training at ATD Solution from the following agencies/organizations:
Singapore – CITREP+: Eligibility: Must be a Singapore citizen. Covers up to 70% of course and exam fees, up to a maximum of S$2500. Click here for more details.
Malaysia – 1MalaysiaGRIP: Eligibility: Must be a Malaysian citizen and gainfully employed by a company registered in Malaysia. Click here for more details.
Upon completion of this course participants would:
- Gain a masterful insight into object-oriented software architecture and design fundamentals.
- Master the best practices of UML modelling technology to specify the architecture for ICT.
- Have an eye for identifying and avoiding pitfalls when architecting software.
- Be able to architect software with OOAD techniques that would contribute towards enterprise agility, ease of maintenance, and flexibility against dynamic business demands.
- Stand to advance software development projects with UML Software Modelling Techniques for much more accurate outcome with respect to improved quality attributes, robustness and on-time delivery.
- Understand how to streamline the software development process for better planning and utilisation of resources, and higher customer satisfaction, competitive edge and return on investment (ROI).
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
Architecting Software with OOAD using UML (ASOOAD) is for anyone who is involved or interested in the software development lifecycle (from gathering user requirements, system design, software development, software testing, system implementation to system deployment). More specifically:
- IT/Project Managers.
- Business Analysts, System Analysts.
- IT/Enterprise Architects (Business, Information, Infrastructure, Software, Solution).
- Software Testers, Software Quality Assurance.
- Software Engineers, Programmers.
- Database Administrators, Database Designers.
For companies and individuals with in-house training needs with certification, we can organize classroom training sessions with customized dates & venues. Our instructors teach in English, but with the assistance of qualified translators, the training can be done in most languages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.