Duration: 1 Days
Reference Course: 3-day Architecting Software with OOAD and UML
Duration: 1 Days
Prerequisites: CITA-F certification, Iasa Associate – Business Technology Strategy (BTS)
Certification: Certified Information Technology Architect – Associate level, by Iasa
Assessment: CITA-A certification consists of two exams: BTS and Specialisation. The Information Specialization exam is made up of 100 multiple-choice questions to be proctored on the fourth day of this class. The passing grade is 70%.
The objective of this Master Class is to supply you with critical skill sets in software architecture via appropriate adoption and application of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques which would contribute towards better quality attributes, on-time delivery, enterprise agility, ease of maintenance, and flexibility against dynamic business demands.
- Manage information-related resources including storage, retrieval, delivery, classification and utilization of information to maximize shareholder values and support technology strategies.
- Develop technical solutions that conform to both customer requirements and information development standards.
- Design, build and manage information landscape that would dovetail with business objectives.
- Develop, out of information and database components and their relationships, information taxonomical and ontological schemas in the context of technology software and infrastructure.
- Artfully and scientifically shape information products, services and experiences to support reusability and retrievability of data within the enterprise.
- Deliver business impacts and values centring on storage, retrieval, usage, presentation and design of information.
- Perform Data Modelling, Practical Techniques and Application, and Data Profiling Techniques.
Who Should Enrol?
This Master Class is ideal for anyone who is involved or interested in software development lifecycle (from gathering user requirements, system design, software development, software testing, system implementation to system deployment). More specifically:
- IT Managers, Project Managers
- Business Analysts, System Analysts
- All IT/Enterprise Architects (Business, Information, Infrastructure, Software, Solution)
- Software Testers, Software Quality Assurance
- Software Engineers, Programmers
- Database Administrators, Database Designers
- The Strategic Business Values of IT Architecture
- IT Architecture Health Check, Landscape, Roles & Specialisation
- Decision on Technology and Platform Adoption
- Group Discussion/Workshop 1
- Basic Principles of Software Architecture
- Software Architecture Best Practices – Design Patterns
- Model View Controller Pattern, Front Page Controller Pattern, Singleton Pattern
- Activities in Architecting Software Solution
- Smart Client Server Architecture
- Business Requirement Architecture, Documentation & Template
- Use Case Modeling
- Group Discussion/Workshop 2
- Architecting Software with OOAD using SEVEN modeling techniques: Activity, Class Responsibilities & Collaborations, Domain, Robustness Analysis, Object Interaction and Structural
This is an intensive class featuring a mixture of lecture and classroom activities. It begins by exploring the business strategic values of Enterprise Architecture and the basic principles of Software Architecture before proceeding to discuss the best practices and skills sets of Software Architecture for guiding an enterprise toward better planning and utilization of resources, higher customer satisfaction, competitive edge and return-on-investment (ROI).
You will be exposed to Use Case Modelling in Business Requirement Architecture and seven highly practical software modelling techniques for architecting software with OOAD for end-to-end traceability.
For companies and individuals with in-house training needs with certification, we can organize classroom training sessions with customized dates & venues. Our instructors teach in English, but with the assistance of qualified translators, the training can be done in most languages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Master Class – Mastering Information Architecture
If you are unconcerned with attaining certification, and would rather just be familiarised with Information Architecture in day-to-day functions, ATD Solution offers a 1-day Master Class in a classroom setting—it is a high-impact, power-learning introduction to (or refresher of) key Information Architecture concepts.
Master Classes and Online primers are not regularly scheduled training options. Please check the detailed course pages for schedules, or use the notification form above to turn on auto-notification of classes.
Note: This 1-day class is not an adequate preparation for passing the certification exam.
CORRESPONDING CERTIFICATION COURSE – COMPARE & CONTRAST
This Master Class is a single-day distillation of our 3-day Architecting Software with OOAD and UML certification course. It is not an adequate preparation for passing certification exams because, due to time constraint, the seven software modelling techniques can only be covered in an abbreviated fashion (compared to the 3-day course). There is no certification awarded for this Master Class.
ORGANIZATION/ GROUP ENROLMENT
Please email us at email@example.com to begin the conversation.
Or you can call us directly by using these contact numbers.
The cost may vary by country and specific terms. We will try our best to cater to our clients’ needs, including fulfilling customized training dates and locations, and even offering customized training modules if the business cause is justifiable. Contact us to find out more!
ONLINE MASTER CLASS
We have made available an online version of this class that is accessible anywhere with Internet connection. You can experience in 3 hours the snapshots of this class, and evaluate for yourself if it is worthwhile to enrol in the more extensive classroom edition or better yet, to embark on the Iasa certification path.