- What is Business Architecture
- Business Architecture Project
- Business Architecture Qualities
- Views, Designs and Models
- Workshop 1: Create Business Vision and Business Architecture Model
- Primary Views in Business Architecture
- Workshop 2: Create Business Architecture View and Goals for Electronic Books/E-Books
- Strategy and Goal Development
- Unit of Competitive Advantage
- Six Steps for Setting Business Goals
This class prepares you to become a business technology strategist who can competently model, analyse and reason about structural and financial aspects of a business. You will learn Business Architecture skill sets encompassing business analysis, cost management, business process management, and strategic planning along departmental, divisional and customer-capability lines.
These new knowledge and abilities set you up in a position to manage business activities in a way useful to executive understanding, including acting as liaison for technology groups, documentation of business structure in support of the technology portion of a business strategy, and design, development and refinement of business strategies and goals for maximizing growth and productivity.