CITREP+ Funding Support is available for selected Certification
Funding Period: 31 March to 30 September 2018
Citrep+ Supported Training Programmes
Architecture Skillset & Competency – IASA:
• IASA Foundation Certified
• Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Architecting Software Using Object Oriented Analysis & Design (Architecting Software with Object Oriented Analysis and Design Training)
• Certificate of Fundamental Understanding in Aligning IT with Business (Business IT Architecture Fundamental Training)
• Associate Certificate in Business Technology Strategy (Business Technology Strategy training)
• Associate Certificate in Information Architecture (Information Architecture training)
• Associate Certificate in Infrastructure Architecture (Infrastructure Architecture training)
• Associate Certificate in Solution Architecture (Solution Architecture training)
• Associate Certificate in Business Architecture (Business Architecture training)
* Subject to terms and conditions. The trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination.
Please visit www.idma.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
Self-sponsored applicant who is a Singaporean aged 25 and above is able to use SkillsFuture credit on top of existing government course subsidies. For more information, please visit to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for CITREP+ funding, the course attendant must be a Singapore citizen.
(Whether organisation-sponsored or self-sponsored)
If your training is sponsored by an organization, that organization must be:
- Incorporated or registered in Singapore
- Not a local government agency
- Not an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL)
- Have a working ICMS organisation account