CITREP+ Funding Support is available for selected Certification
Funding Period: 29/09/2017 to 31/03/2018
CITREP+ supports local professionals in keeping pace with technology shifts through continuous and proactive training. Through continuous up-skilling, fresh professionals and mid-career professionals may acquire or enhance technical skills sets which will enable them to remain relevant and productive in their careers.
For more information, please visit http://www.imda.gov.sg/citrep
* Subject to terms and conditions. The trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination.
Please visit www.idma.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for CITREP+ funding, the course attendant must be a Singapore citizen.
(Whether organisation-sponsored or self-sponsored)
If your training is sponsored by an organization, that organization must be:
- Incorporated or registered in Singapore
- Not a local government agency
- Not an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL)
- Have a working ICMS organisation account